find local & national council tax resources, and independent advice agencies in your area

To get started, just enter your postcode

If you’re liable for council tax, you may be able to get help with your bill through your local council tax support scheme, or may qualify for an exemption or discount.

counciltaxhelp is designed to help you find details of the support available to you locally; national information about your rights and entitlements; and details of independent advice organisations in your area who can help you get the help that you need.

Like counciltaxhelp? Do also check out our other web tools over on our rightsnet website: